Small Group Intensive Microblading Class
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine.
This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows.
The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow.
The Microblading Miami Training Course is a 3-day intensive designed to introduce you to the world of microblading so that you may become a working microblading artist. This comprehensive class, taught by working Microblading Miami artists, will teach you all aspects of microblading, from profiling clients to drawing eyebrows to consent forms. You will leave this class confident and eager to practice and master your craft. Class is limited to 4 students.
Free Microblading Kit
In the first day of training, you will receive Microblading Miami's Professional Kit (a $1,000 value).
Each student will receive Microblading Miami's certificate of completion.
What you will learn:
- Microblading & Powder Theory Introduction
- Permanent Makeup Safety
- The consent forms and liability release documents for your client
- Ergonomic arrangement of the workspace.
- Profiling a Client for their Personal Style
- Creating Natural Eyebrows Your Clients Will Love.
- Achieving Natural Eyebrow Symmetry
- The Basic Rules of Drawing Eyebrow Shape
- The Secret for The Perfect Hairstroke
- Measurement Tools/Drawing Techniques
- The different skin types
- Color theory
- The MICROBLADING MIAMI Method for 3D Eyebrows and 6D Eyebrows
- Practice on paper and faux skin
- Before and aftercare
- Practice on live model
Please provide your email and phone number at checkout so we can contact you for class availability that is most convenient for you and other details, or call us with any questions at 305-766-2865 to speak with a school coordinator.