Zensa Topical Anesthetic
Regular price $40.00
- Size: 30G
- Active Ingredient: 5% Lidocaine
Zensa Topical Anesthetic Cream is used to help relieve pain and swelling.
The cream is used to help the skin for pain or discomfort.
If you are looking for an anesthetic that will offer your clients the most comfort during their permanent makeup sessions, Zensa is a great solution.
Artists will find they have more time to finish their work while feeling less stress from their clients.
This product can be used for body art, cosmetic procedures, permanent makeup, microblading, etc.
Once it is opened it can not be returned for any reason.
- Maximum strength (5% lidocaine).
- No effect on ink - doesn't include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine.
- Safe to use around sensitive areas (pH neutral).
- Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.
- All natural ingredients. No animal testing - 100% cruelty free.